Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our Stalker Cat

This sweet kitty has been meowing outside our house for more than 2 days now. She is friendly and seems to have been a house cat at some point {she tries to get in the house, wants attention, etc}.

We think she has been on her own for a least a few months. She has some healed battle scars and we had been seeing her sporadically for several weeks - she was less trusting and more skittish then.
 I wish we could keep her, but even with her just outside my allergies are terrible {sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, }. So I put up an ad on craigslist to see if I can find her family.

She trots over when we come home and serenades us to sleep {ha}, she is there when we get up, and really just wants what every girl wants - attention. So for now we are calling her Inky and loosing sleep to her incessant meowing. I need to find some good allergy medication because I'm pretty sure she plans on staying or maybe I can find someone to take excellent care of our sweet stalker kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment